- Academic Programs & Majors
- Meet Your Counselor
- Fast Facts/Recognition
- Scholarships & Grants
- Financial Aid & Costs
- Living on Campus
- Refer A Student
- Virtual Tour
What does it mean to "be orange" at Wartburg? "Be Orange" isn't just a slogan. It's an attitude, a mantra - a way of life. It's the...
- energy that comes from being independent and making your own unique choices.
- warmth in the genuine smiles you see around campus.
- inner glow you feel when you get involved in service to others.
- spark of intellectual curiosity that ignites when you find your true calling.
- fire that drives you to pursue your own passions.
Wartburg students want to stand out and put their gifts to good use, and they want to support others doing the same. They are involved, busy and multi-talented. Wartburg students know how to balance school, activities and social life. They work hard, have fun, manage their time and graduate in four years. Want to learn more?
1-800-772-2085 or email@example.com
Admission is selective
Wartburg is selective in granting admission to graduates from accredited high schools and colleges. The college limits enrollment of first-year and transfer students. Admission is on a rolling basis. Students who apply are considered on the basis of their probable success. Wartburg College does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, genetics, sex, creed, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability in employment, programs, or benefits.
Federal School Code:1896